Tuesday 22 March 2011

Zine Project/2011

Zine Workshop/ Sequential Narrative

" The characters in my novel, are my own unrealised possibilities. This is why I'm equally fond and equally horrified by them. Each one has crossed a border that I myself have circumvented. [...] For beyond that border lies the secret the novel asks about." 
"Unbearable Lightness of being" by Milan Kundera






This is one of my favourite phrases from the book on which i decided to base my narrative. This is a purely personal confession of the writer's ambition for this novel. I decided to interpret this in my point of view since i consider zines to be more of a personal object. We all have our "borders" but it's when we don't realise them that we actually make it and cross over. It's an inspiring phrase from a well written book that I strongly recommend for those interested in a deeper meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment